We are working with local students to offer them an opportunity for learning through different Ag-science projects here on The Mill property. We have coordinated with educators to develop unique projects that provide a lasting, hands-on experience and give additional meaning to their traditional curriculum. Projects include the “Pollinator Plot,” “Food Forest,” and more!
Click here to learn more about the Kalamazoo County Agrisciences program.
- Two Local Guys Win Big While Doing Good
- Mill Developer Chris Moore Named Entrepreneur of the Year, Pacific Northwest Region
- KDPS Bomb Squad Turns Old Paper Mill Into Classroom
- EY Announces Chris Moore of Concord Technologies as Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award Finalist
- Vicksburg Redevelopment Seeks Transformational Brownfield Incentive