We are working with local students to offer them an opportunity for learning through different Ag-science projects here on The Mill property. We have coordinated with educators to develop unique projects that provide a lasting, hands-on experience and give additional meaning to their traditional curriculum. Projects include the “Pollinator Plot,” “Food Forest,” and more!
Click here to learn more about the Kalamazoo County Agrisciences program.
- Vicksburg project mixes Kalamazoo native’s passions
- Former Vicksburg paper mill employees reminisce amid renovations
- Encore Magazine October 2019 Feature: ‘Going in Big’
- The Museums at The Mill by Encore Magazine, October 2019
- Michigan Develops Economic Opportunities and a Sense of Pride in Communities of All Sizes